Global Minimally Invasive, Non-Invasive Device Market devices were USD 49 Million in 2017, and it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.4 % from 2017 to 2024.
Minimally Invasive and Non-invasive surgery procedures are those which do not break into the skin of the patients to a great extent. There is no contact with the mucous membrane or internal body cavity or else through a natural or artificial body orifice in case of non-invasive surgeries. Devices are used to evaluate health and detect the presence of a disease in the way similar to taking a pulse or listening to the sounds of the heart and lungs for computing blood pressure or other symptoms.
Increasing demand for minimally-invasive/non-invasive heart surgery among patients as these are less time consuming and safer than the normal invasive techniques. Following the rising levels of beauty-consciousness, the market is also witnessing a rising demand, especially among cosmetic surgeries forming a key driver for the overall Global Minimally Invasive, Non-Invasive Device Market growth.
Global Minimally Invasive, Non-Invasive Device Market is segmented by geography, products, applications, region, and end-users. Global Minimally Invasive, Non-Invasive Device Market devices have predominant usage in hospital surgical departments, outpatient surgery centers, group medical practices, individual surgeons, and medical schools.
Handheld instruments hold the highest market share in 2016 and are expected to grow at one of the highest growth rates during the forecast period. This is attributed to the wide use of handheld instruments in minimally invasive surgical procedures further witnessing a similar trend in the foreseeable future. On the basis of geography, North America is expected to dominate the market that can be as a result of higher investments in the healthcare infrastructure and government policies for boosting the healthcare sector.
The major players in the Global Minimally Invasive, Non-Invasive Device Market are CONMED Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, Intuitive Surgical, Medtronic, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, Abbott, Clarus Medical LLC., The Cooper Companies Inc, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, and C. R. Bard, Inc. among others.
❒ The years that have been considered for the study are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2017 to 2024
❒ Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising in geriatric population which demands surgeries
• Technological advancement in MIS products
• Less pain and rapid recovery
• Less healthcare cost
• Better surgical results
• Increased awareness about MIS procedures
• Limited numbers of surgeries are performed with MIS procedures
• Lack of skilled healthcare professionals.
❒ Key Players in the Global Minimally Invasive and Non-Invasive Device Market Are:
• CONMED Corporation
• Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
• Intuitive Surgical
• BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
• Clarus Medical LLC.
• The Cooper Companies Inc.
• KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
• Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
• C. R. Bard, Inc.
• Zimmer Biomet
• K2M, Inc.
• Surgical Innovations
• HOYA GROUP
• Teleflex Incorporated
• Smith & Nephew Plc
• NuVasive, Inc.
• Olympus Corporation
• Mentice AB
• Integra LifeSciences Corporation
• Auris Surgical Robotics
• Alphatec Spine, Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
❒ By Product:
• Surgical Devices
• Monitoring and Visualization System
• Endosurgical Equipment
• Medical Robotics
• Electrosurgical Equipment
❒ By Application:
• Cosmetic Surgery
• Obstetrics &Gynaecology
• Orthopedic Surgery
• Others (ENT/Respiratory, Dental, and Pediatric Surgeries)
❒ By End User:
• Ambulatory Surgical Clinics
• Research Institutes
➥ North America –
• The U.S.
➥ Europe –
• Rest of Europe
➥ Asia-Pacific –
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
➥ LAMEA –
• Latin America
• Middle East
❒ Key Highlights:
• Assessment of market definition along with the identification of key players and an analysis of their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market, opportunities, drivers, restraints, and challenges for this market during the forecast period
• Complete quantitative analysis of the industry from 2017 to 2024 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• Global Minimally Invasive, Non-Invasive Device Market analysis, and comprehensive segmentation with respect to the Product, Technology, Application, and geography to assist in strategic business planning.
• Global Minimally Invasive, Non-Invasive Device Market analysis, and forecast for five major geographies, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, and their key regions.
❒ Research Methodology:
The market is estimated by analyzing the data points obtained from various sources and conducting them into a predictor model created specifically for each individual market. The data points are extracted from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders in the market. Key opinion leaders from both the demand and supply sides of the market were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this analysis. This country-specific analysis was accumulated to establish regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Global Minimally Invasive, Non-Invasive Device Market.
❒ The key target of the audience:
• Research and Consulting Firms as well as Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and
• Market leading companies
• Product distributors
• Raw material suppliers
• Government and regulatory authorities
❒ The Scope of the Report:
Research report categorizes the Global Minimally Invasive and Non-Invasive Product and Service Market based on Product, Technology, Application and geography (region wise). Market size by value is estimated and forecasted with the revenues of leading companies operating in the Global Minimally Invasive and Non-Invasive Device Market with key developments in companies and market trends.
❒ About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.